Monday, July 9, 2012

Harley Davidson Bird House

As promised here is the Birdhouse done in the Harley Davidson theme that I was commissioned to make.  I was commissioned to make another one but I decided on that one the bottom will look like cement instead of tar.


if you look close you will see the bottom of the birdhouse
looks like tar,  To get this effect I painted it, then added
Distress Stickles by Ranger and then painted over it to
create this effect.


this Motorcycle is a Harley Davidson 1969 FLH
Electric Glide.  Boy do I remember those good ol days


the only thing left to do is add the screw in the chimney,
a little touch up with the paint here and there and
then install the hanger so it can be hung up



Enjoy
:)
TA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you leaving a Comment. I love to read your comments. Come back soon.