Thursday, January 17, 2013

Projects for January 2013

Hi Everyone,

As promised I said starting the New Year I was going to try to post at least once a month.  Besides doing 2 classes a month I decided to also start doing Basic Beading 101.  I have so many beads from prior to World War II to current that I decided to start using them and giving others the oportunity to learn how to do beading.  If you are interested in learning or having a get together at your house with friends to make bracelets please contact me.  The only requirement I have for doing at someone's house it that there must be at least 4 attendees and the Hostess (who signed up for this at there house) will have a surprise.

Well here are a few projects I have done.  I want to start with Graphic 45's Nutcracker Sweet.  I made this for a former neighbor who lived upstairs from me.  They had a baby girl on December 22, 2012, so I thought this was perfect.  As you can see there are multiple layers and some have 5 different layers.  I used Tim Holtz Lantern so it lights up and they can use it for a little light in their baby's room.


Now starting in January 2013 I am doing what is called Technique Tag Thursday every 2nd Thursday at Scrappers Cove www.scrapperscove.com and this is my sample of the tag we did on Januaary 10, 2013.  We used Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Gears, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Sprocket Gears, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Stencil Type, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Bulbs, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tissue Tape, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tissue Wrap, Ranger's Ink Blending Tool, Ranger's Alcohol Ink, Retractable Pen, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Memo Pins, and Tim Holtz Sizzix MINI OLD JALOPY & ARROW Dies Movers Shapers Item 657471.



Now here is a picture of tags that everyone who came made.  From top left to right was made by Pat B, Bev and Sandy.  Bottom left to right is Debbie, Me and Marianne S.


Now I will leke to show you an Old Time Gasoline Pump.  Oh this reminds me of my Favorite Uncle (Godfather also) and Aunts (Godmother Also) Gas Station.  They had these pumps.  Inside holds 3 large match book albums

 
Well I hope you enjoyed browsing.
 
Enjoy
:)
TA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you leaving a Comment. I love to read your comments. Come back soon.